Mary Black will be performing for a special one-off concert in Utrecht (The Netherlands) on Saturday 24 February 2018. Afterwards, there will be a special backstage meet and greet where you can talk to Mary, other fans and probably some band members.
Meet and Greet Registration
The response for the meet and greet has been immense and we reached the maximum number of participants in a day. If you are interested, you can still contact us and we will put you on a reserve list. If anyone cancels or if we are able to increase the number of participants, we will use this reserve list.
There are a few rules regarding registration:
- There are a limited number of people that attend the meet and greet and registration will be on a first-come first-served basis.
- You must have tickets for the concert for each person that you want to sign up for the meet and greet. Tickets for the concert (which is separate from the meet and greet registration) can be bought here
- You must be able to send in a scan or forward an e-mail with proof of purchase for the tickets upon registration.
- There are no costs for this meet and greet.
- Once the maximum number of participants for the meet and greet has been reached, we will create a backup list in case someone cancels their registration.
To register, send an e-mail to . In that e-mail you have to:
- Provide the first and last names and country of those wanting to attend the meet and greet.
- Attach prove that you have tickets for the concert (each person wanting to attend the meet and greet must have a ticket for the concert). This can be a scan or photograph of the tickets or the pdf with the tickets you received. I promise to delete them after finishing your registration.
- (Optional) Please let me know if you are making use of the hotel deal we arranged (see below).
Your Perfect Set List
Those who can attend the meet and greet will be asked to create a set list for what they would perceive as their perfect Mary Black concert. This means a list of the 12 songs you would love to hear Mary perform at the concert that night. We will combine the set lists of all attendees into a list of ranked songs which we will present to Mary. However, there is no garantuee that Mary will perform songs you put on your set list at the concert, but Mary has agreed to use the combined set lists as inspiration for that concert's set list.
We will let you know when we want to receive your perfect set list once registration has closed. So, just start thinking about which 12 songs you would put on your list.
I have arranged a deal with a hotel near the venue for those fans who need or want to stay overnight after the special concert in Utrecht, The Netherlands on Saturday 24 February 2018.
The Apollo Hotel Utrecht is located at a walking distance from the venue; it is basically across the square from the venue. I have stayed in this hotel before when attending a Mary Black concert and it is a nice hotel, not only near the venue, but also near the train station and in the center of Utrecht with all shops, bars and sight-seeing close by. There is also a parking garage close by but this is not owned by the hotel and has a 27,50 euro per 24 hours fee.
You will get a 10% discount on the regular room price of 139 euro, resulting in 125,10 euro per room (up to two persons per room and excluding breakfast and 5% city taxes) if you order via the following link: http://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=1794078&hotelID=97301
This offer also allows you to pay in the hotel (though a creditcard is needed for reservation) and it can be cancelled up to 12:00 (local Dutch time) on the day before arrival.
You can make use of this offer til 23 January 2018, but be aware that once the hotel is fully booked, this offer is also no longer available. They do have a block of rooms reserved for us (which can be enlarged if necessary). So if you are going to the concert and want to make use of this deal, I suggest you book soon. You don't need to take part in the meet and greet to make use of this deal.
P.S. The only minor issue with the hotel is that in order to enter you need to climb a few stairs. After that, there are elevators available.